- 3 eggs
- 100 gr NAVIL coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cake emulsifier
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 gr cocoa powder
- 75 gr cake flour
- 1/4 tsp NAVIL vanilla powder
- 75 gr butter
- 75 gr dark cooking chocolate
- 50gr chocolate chips/sprinkle
- prepare 18x18cm square baking pan, grease with butter and flour
- melt butter and dark cooking chocolate together in a bowl, over the pan of simmering water. careful not to let the bowl touch the water.
- sift flour, cocoa powder, and vanilla. set aside.
- using electric mixer, mix together eggs, emulsifier, gradually add coconut sugar and salt. mix until batter have tripled in volume and reached the ribbon stage.
- add dry ingredients and chocolate-butter mixture into the eggs mixture, fold carefully until evenly incorporated.
- divide batter into two. pour 1 part of batter into the pan and steam for about 10 minutes.
- pour the chocolate meses over the first cooked part followed by another part of batter. steamed for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- turn the heat off, let cool in the steamer for 10-15 minutes.