Creamy, sweet and butterly , SERVES 4
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 6 tablespoons aminos , divided
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon NAVIL coconut sugar
- 1 young coconut, meat and liquid
- water (enough to make 2 1/2 cups total liquid when combined with the liquid from the coconut)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon NAVIL turmeric powder
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon raw chili garlic sauce
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Toss bok choy with 3 tablespoons aminos and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 1 hour.
- Toss mushrooms with remaining braggs, sesame oil and coconut sugar. Let marinate for at least one hour.
- Place coconut flesh, coconut water and water in high-speed blender. Blend until the mixture starts to feel warm.
- Add cumin, turmeric, ginger, raw chili garlic sauce, salt and pepper. Blend until combined.
- Remove to bowl, stir in bok choy and mushrooms. Re-heat gently if desired.